Volunteer Social Media Co-ordinator
National Flash Fiction Day (NFFD) is seeking a Volunteer Social Media Co-ordinator. The main purpose of the role is to manage NFFD’s social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) by sharing news, promoting submissions opportunities, events and our anthologies, and showcasing flash fiction that we’ve published for our followers to enjoy!
The role entails:
- Managing and scheduling content across NFFD’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and checking in throughout the week.
- Sharing news and updates about NFFD submission opportunities, sharing NFFD events, and promoting NFFD anthologies.
- Sharing stories “from the archives” of NFFD, especially from our FlashFlood journal.
- Seeking opportunities to help our audience grow, as well as help our audience engage with more flash fiction and NFFD
- Promoting great stories or opportunities from other flash fiction publications that our followers may enjoy.
The role is perfect for someone who loves championing flash fiction.
For further information or to express an interest, please email email@example.com with Volunteer Social Media Co-ordinator as your subject.
Closing date 31st October 2018