National Flash Fiction Day is a labour of love involving countless hours of work from a whole host of volunteers, and we need help to continue. Here are some ways that you can help:
- Become a patron at Patreon for a donation of as little as £1 a month. All our patrons receive a free weekly writing prompt as a little thank-you.
- Volunteer. Are you good at editing, organising, delivering workshops online or in person, advertising, fundraising, or anything else that might help us continue and grow? Do you want to join forces with some lovely people who want to give back to the lovely flash fiction community? If so, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Spread the word. Do you like what we do? Let people know in person, by email, via Twitter, or on Facebook.
- Join forces. Are you working on a flash fiction project? Would you like to collaborate or cross-publicise? Let us know what you're up to by writing to us at email@example.com!
- Read and champion your favourite flashes in our annual anthology and online journal, Flash Flood.
- Write with us at The Write-In and other projects like the Flash Flood Advent Calendar.
- Submit your work to our annual anthology, microfiction competition, and online journal.
- Buy our anthologies from our online bookshop (where there are links to Amazon for eBook and international readers).
- Make a donation via PayPal. (For other donation options, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Thank you for all your support in helping us celebrate flash for nearly a decade!